If a device keeps returning to the Find My list even though you’ve already deleted it, we encourage you to read the following article to help you deal with this problem. This type of problem can be particularly annoying when the Apple device returns to the list after you have sold it. The following method is also used in the Apple Store on devices that are no longer in use. Find out what you can do to get rid of the device from Find My once and for all.
Remove the device via iCloud
Note: The following process will clear the data from the selected device. If you no longer own the device you wish to remove from the Find My list, please inform the new owner of your intention and allow them to back up their data beforehand so they don’t lose it.
- Go to icloud.com/find and log in by using your Apple ID.
- Select the Find My Phone section.
- Choose the device you want to remove from the list.
- Click Erase to remove the device.
- And confirm by pressing Erase again.
Contact Apple for support
Visit our Social Media