Did you know that you can use your iPhone through your TV? If your smart TV is AirPlay 2 compatible, you can stream content from your iPhone to your TV. What you see on your iPhone screen is also visible on your TV. We encourage you to read the following article to find out how to wirelessly connect your iPhone to your TV and learn how to use screen mirroring.
This method works only on Apple TV and on smart TVs that support AirPlay 2.
This article includes the following instructions:
How to mirror an iPhone directly to a TV?
- Connect both your iPhone and your TV to the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Open the Control Center on your iPhone.
- Go to Screen Mirroring.
- Choose your TV from the list.
- If the AirPlay passcode appears on the TV screen, enter it on your iPhone.
- And that’s it! Now you’re mirroring your iPhone to your TV.
How to stop mirroring the iPhone screen?
- On your iPhone, open the Control Center.
- Press the Screen Mirroring icon.
- Tap Stop Mirroring.
How to play a video from an iPhone on TV via AirPlay?
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to the same Wi-Fi connection as your TV.
- On your iPhone, find the video that you want to play on your TV.
- Press the screen mirror icon. In some cases, you might need to press a different button before the screen mirror appears.
- Choose your TV from the list of available devices.
- The video will be now played on your TV. Congratulations!
How to stop streaming the video?
- Tap the screen mirror icon in the app that you’re streaming from.
- Choose your iPhone from the list.
Visit out Social Media: