In this article, we focus on a fundamental task for AirPods Pro users – performing a hard reset. Whether you’re troubleshooting issues or preparing to sell your AirPods Pro, knowing how to execute a hard reset is essential. Join us as we provide clear and concise instructions, presented in bullet points, to guide you through this process.
How to Factory Reset AirPods Pro?
- Place both AirPods Pro in their charging case.
- Close the lid of the charging case and wait for at least 30 seconds.
- Open the lid of the charging case.
- Press and hold the button on the back of the case until the LED indicator on the front starts flashing amber.
- Once the LED indicator flashes amber, close the lid of the case.
- Keep the lid closed for about 30 seconds.
- Afterward, open the lid, and your AirPods Pro should be reset.
As you conclude this article, you now possess the knowledge to perform a hard reset on your AirPods Pro, an essential skill for resolving issues and ensuring the smooth operation of your premium earbuds. If you found this guide helpful, consider sharing it with fellow AirPods Pro users. Stay tuned for more informative tech articles, and until next time, keep your AirPods Pro running at their best.