By activating a hotspot, you can share your Internet on your iPhone with other nearby devices. When you activate your personal hotspot, your iPhone will create its own network, so others can connect to your Internet via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB. In this article, you will find instructions to find the hotspot feature on your iPhone and enable it. So let’s begin!
How to Activate the Personal Hotspot on iPhone?
- Go to the Settings.
- Now choose the Mobile Data setting.
- Then, select Personal Hotspot.
- Here you can configure the Wi-Fi password. Set a safe password by clicking on the Wi-Fi password.
- To turn on the hotspot, switch on the Allow Others to Join option.
- And now you can connect other devices to your hotspot!
Visit our Social Media