On rare occasions, there are various problems with our iPhones. While some are simple and can be solved quickly, some can be a bit more complicated to fix. One problem that iPhone users may experience is the Apple logo not disappearing when turning on the device. If you’ve turned on your iPhone, and it is stuck on the logo during startup, read the following article, which will likely help you fix the problem.
How to Fix The Stuck On The Apple Logo Issue?
- Plug in your iPhone to your computer.
- If you’ve got a Mac with macOS Catalina, open the Finder. Otherwise, open iTunes.
- On your computer, choose your iPhone.
- Once your iPhone is connected, do one of the following steps:
- If you’ve got iPhone 8 or later, press and quickly release the volume up button, then do the same with the volume down button, and finally press and hold the side button.
- If you’ve got iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, press and hold both the volume down and the side buttons.
- On older iPhones, press and hold the side button and the home button at the same time.
- Hold these buttons until the recovery mode is shown.
- Now you should see an information about your iPhone on your computer stating that it requires to be updated or restored. Press the Update button.
- Wait for the update to be downloaded. In case your iPhone leaves the recovery mode, repeat the steps.
Visit our Social Media