On iPhones, it is possible to enter certain secret codes that provide access to various hidden settings or trigger some effect. It is, of course, very difficult to discover such codes on your own, but we have prepared for you a complete list of such codes to be entered in the phone dialer. Find out what these codes are and what they do:
How to use secret codes?
- In the main menu, tap the Phone icon.
- At the bottom of the screen, choose Keypad.
- Enter one of the codes listed below.
- Press the green Call button.
The list of iPhone’s secret codes
- 3001#12345# – Opens Field Test Mode, a hidden menu where you can check, for example, the parameters of the mobile network.
- 5005# – Displays the IMSI number.
- *#06# – Displays the iPhone’s IMEI.
- *#21# – Settings for voice, data and fax forwarding.
- *#30# – Caller ID presentation status.
- *#31#number – Calls the written number anonymously. Replace the word “number” with the phone number that you want to call anonymously.
- *#33# – Settings for blocked calls.
- *#43# – Settings for call waiting.
- *#61# – Displays the number to which missed calls are forwarded.
- *#62# – Displays the number to which calls are forwarded when we are out of coverage or have the phone turned off.
- *#67# – Displays the number to which missed calls are forwarded when your signal is busy.
Visit our Social Media