If you are bored with the default wallpaper displayed on the home screen then you should definitely know how to change it. In the following article we describe the steps that will guide you through the proper settings and help you choose a new wallpaper for your iPhone. You can choose two wallpapers separately for home screen and lock screen or set the same wallpaper for both.
How to Change the Wallpaper on iPhone?
- Open the Settings.
- Find and choose Wallpaper.
- Then, click on the Choose a New Wallpaper button.
- Now you can pick your own photo from your device, or you can pick a wallpaper that is provided by Apple by choosing one of the categories: Dynamic, Stills, or Live.
- After find your new wallpaper, choose it and press the Set button.
- Now you can decide whether the wallpaper should be set for the lock screen, home screen, or both.
- And that’s it! You have changed the wallpaper. Now you can close the settings to see your new wallpaper on your iPhone.
Visit our Social Media