After using your iPhone for some time, it is very easy to collect a huge amount of cookies. Those are saved to remember information about you when you visit websites. Then, this information is often used to personalize your experience while using websites. Cookies are also used to remember more personal information, such as your login credentials for any websites. In this article, we describe the process of removing cookies from the Safari browser on your iPhone. If you need to get rid of cookies from your iPhone, continue reading the article.
This article covers several tutorials related to clearing iPhone cookies and browser cache files. Click on the links below to be taken to a specific section:
How to clear cache, cookies, and history in Safari on iPhone?
- Go to the Settings app.
- Scroll down to find and press Safari.
- At the bottom of the settings, press the Clear History and Website Data button.
- Confirm by pressing Clear History and Data.
- And all cache files, cookies, and browser history have been erased.
How to block cookies in Safari on iPhone?
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and choose Safari.
- Press on the Block All Cookies switcher to toggle it on.
- Now the Safari browser will block all cookies from the websites. However, remember that now some web pages might not work (for example, signing in).
How to clear cookies in Firefox on iPhone?
- Open the Firefox browser.
- Click on the three horizonal lines located at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to find Data Management in the Privacy section and enter it.
- Here you can manage data saved by the browser:
- If you want to remove website data of your choice, go to the Website Data option. From there, you can remove any data from the website that you have visited from the list. After removing the website address from the list, the data collected from it will be gone.
- You can also remove all cookies from all websites in the Data Management menu. Make sure that the Cookies switcher is enabled and press the Clear Private Data button. Confirm the action by pressing OK.
- And that’s how you clear cookies in the Firefox browser.
How to clear cookies in Chrome on iPhone?
- Open the Chrome browser.
- Next, tap on the three dots icon located in the bottom right corner.
- Choose Settings.
- Tap the Privacy option.
- Now press Clear Browsing Data.
- Here you can see the list of all data that can be cleared. You can tap any of the items to check or uncheck. Make sure that Cookies, Site Data is checked.
- At the top of the menu, you can tap on the Time Range text to choose a specific time range.
- After choosing the time range, click on the Clear Browsing Data text at the bottom of the screen.
- Confirm the process by pressing the Clear Browsing Data button.
- Now the cache files have been removed from the Chrome browser. Press Done in the upper right corner to exit the settings and return to the browser.
Visit our Social Media: