From time to time, we find ourselves in a situation where we want to block a number so that we don’t receive any more calls or messages from someone. If you are in such a situation and would like to block someone’s number on your iPhone, we encourage you to read this short yet informative article. Find out how you can block a phone number quickly and easily.
Once you block a phone number, that number will not be able to reach you. The moment it tries to do so, voicemail will immediately be activated for it, and you will never receive a notification that the person wanted to contact you. As for messages, when a blocked number sends you a text message, you will never receive it and the blocked person’s phone will show that his message was only sent. There are two simple and similar ways to block a number. If you want to block a contact that neither is in your contacts list nor has contacted you recently, you must first add this number to your contacts list.
How to block a number that recently called me on iPhone?
- First of all, open the Phone app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Recent page.
- Click on the information icon next to the recent contact that you wish to block.
- At the bottom of the options, press Block this Caller.
- And confirm the action by pressing the Block Contact button.
- You have blocked the selected phone number on your iPhone!
How to block a number from the contact list on iPhone?
- In order to block an already saved contact, go to the Phone app.
- Open the Contacts page located at the bottom of the screen.
- Find and click on the contact you want to block.
- Scroll down to find the Block this Caller option and press it.
- Confirm the process and press Block Contact.
- And now the chosen contact has been blocked on your iPhone, and it cannot reach you anymore.
Visit out Social Media: