Did you know that you can hide apps on your iPhone? There are some ways by which you can hide apps so that, for example, other users of the device cannot access them. What’s more, the iPhone allows you to hide not only the applications you have installed but also those that come standard on the smartphone, such as the Apple Store. With our methods, you will learn how to hide apps so that they don’t show up on both the home screen and the app library.
How to hide default apps on iPhone?
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose Screen Time.
- Tap the Use Screen Time button to set your passcode if you haven’t set it yet.
- After that, tap Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Enable the Content & Privacy Restrictions feature by turning on the switcher.
- Go to Allowed Apps.
- Turn off the toggle switch to hide apps of your choice.
- Done! Now these apps disappeard from both the home screen and the app library!
How to hide third-party apps on iPhone using age restriction?
- Firstly, go to the Settings app.
- Now open Screen Time.
- If you haven’t set the passcode yet, find and press the Use Screen Time Passcode option and set your passcode.
- Press the Content & Privacy Restrictions option.
- At the top of the settings, enable the Content & Privacy Restrictions switcher.
- And now tap Content Restrictions.
- Enter your Screen Time Passcode.
- Under the allowed store content, tap the Apps option.
- Inside this setting, there are various age restrictions that you can set on your iPhone. Select your desired age restriction.
- Additionally, you can hide all third party apps by choosing the Don’t Allow Apps option.
- Now apps that have age restrictions will be hidden based on your choice.
How to hide home screen app pages on iPhone?
This method only works on iOS 14 and later.
- In the home screen, press and hold on a blank area.
- After entering the edit mode, tap the home screen page dots located just above the dock at the bottom of the screen.
- Now you can edit pages. Here, uncheck the page you want to hide.
- After that, press the Done button located at the top right of the screen.
- Once again, tap the Done button to exit the edit mode.
How to hide apps from Spotlight Search on iPhone?
- Go to the Settings app.
- Move down and choose Siri & Search.
- Scroll down to find the list of all apps. Find and select an app you want to hide.
- Turn off all toggle switchers: Learn from this App, Show App in Search, Show on Home Screen, Suggest App, Suggestion Notifications.
- And now you will not be able to find any contect from this app from the Spotlight Search.
Visit out Social Media: