Are you tired of getting tons of messages in your iPhone group chats? Would you like to leave unwanted group conversations or mute their notifications completely? Let’s find out the following instructions to easily mute alerts from a group conversation on your iPhone but still receive messages and notifications from different chats.
How to leave a group conversation on iPhone?
You can leave a group chat with at least three people joined and equipped with Apple devices. If you can’t see the option to leave a chat, try to mute the notifications from this conversation.
- First of all, launch the Messages application on your iPhone.
- Then, open the group chat that you want to quit.
- Press on the group icon at the top.
- Select the info icon to receive access to the chat options.
- Next, scroll down the list and choose to Leave this conversation.
- Well done! You have successfully left a group conversation on your iPhone.
How to mute a group conversation on iPhone?
- Firstly, launch the Messages application on your iPhone.
- Secondly, choose the group chat you would like to silence.
- Thirdly, scroll down the list of emerged options.
- Then, choose Hide Alerts.
- Great! Now you won’t get notifications about every single message in your group chat.
Visit our Social Media: