Would you like to use fancy bubble animations in your average text messages on iPhone? Are you looking for animated message effects that let you make your messages more fun and unique? Let’s find the following instructions to easily send a message with a giant bubble or learn how to cover the entire message screen with bouncing bubbles on iPhone.
What is Bubble Effect on iPhone Messages?
Bubble effects are fancy on-screen motion effects that give you a deeper perception within the Messages application. There are four types of iPhone’s bubble effects: Slam, Loud, Gentle, and Invisible Ink. You can use any of them to send a message with a giant bubble or cover the entire message screen with bouncing bubbles.
How to add Bubble Effect on iPhone?
- Firstly, launch the Messages application on your iPhone.
- Secondly, open one of the conversations, or compose a new message.
- Thirdly, type your message.
- Then, press long the Send button with an upward pointing arrow.
- Now, pick the bubble effect tab on top.
- Choose one of the bubble effects: Slam, Loud, Gentle, or Invisible Ink.
- In the next step, send it by choosing Send button.
- Great! You have successfully sent a message with an amazing bubble effect! To replay the animation, tap on the returning arrow icon.
Visit our Social Media: