What is Bubble Effect on iPhone Messages?
Bubble effects are fancy on-screen motion effects that give you a deeper perception within the Messages application. There are four types of iPhone’s bubble effects: Slam, Loud, Gentle, and Invisible Ink. You can use any of them to send a message with a giant bubble or cover the entire message screen with bouncing bubbles.
How to add Bubble Effect on iPhone?
- Firstly, launch the Messages application on your iPhone.
- Secondly, open one of the conversations, or compose a new message.
- Thirdly, type your message.
- Then, press long the Send button with an upward pointing arrow.
- Now, pick the bubble effect tab on top.
- Choose one of the bubble effects: Slam, Loud, Gentle, or Invisible Ink.
- In the next step, send it by choosing Send button.
- Great! You have successfully sent a message with an amazing bubble effect! To replay the animation, tap on the returning arrow icon.
Visit our Social Media: