Are you trying to perform an initial Apple Watch setup for your school-aged kid where iPhone is required? You can perform it and manage Apple Watch with parental controls for family members who don’t have their own iPhones. Let’s find out a way you can add a new Apple Watch to the iPhone Watch App.
How to set Apple Watch for a family member?
- First of all, turn on your Apple Watch. Press long the side button.
- Then, bring it close to your iPhone and wait until the Set Up Apple Watch screen appears.
- Tap on Start Pairing.
- Next, choose the second option to Set Up Apple Watch for a Family Member.
- In the next step, close up Apple Watch‘s face directly to iPhone’s camera. Wait a few seconds for both devices to pair.
- To continue, press on Agree on the Terms and Conditions.
- Then, select the desired text size on Apple Watch.
- To proceed, press on Create Apple Watch Passcode option.
- Then, pick the right family member from the list, or press on Add Family Member option to add another one.
- To confirm, provide a family member’s Apple ID password.
- Tap on Next.
- Great! You have successfully set Apple Watch for a family member.
Visit our Social Media: