Do you know how to use a Wi-Fi connection on Apple Watch while your iPhone isn’t within easy reach? Come along with related step-by-step instructions to easily choose a Wi-Fi network and connect your Apple Watch to. You need only remember that your Apple Watch can’t connect to public Wi-Fi networks protected with logins or require any special profiles.
Apple Watch can’t connect to public Wi-Fi networks protected with logins or requires any special profiles.
How to use a Wi-Fi connection on Apple Watch?
- Firstly, launch the Apple Watch application on your iPhone.
- Secondly, choose the Wi-Fi option.
- Thirdly, wait for Apple Watch to search for compatible Wi-Fi networks.
- Then, select and press on the chosen Wi-Fi network name.
- At this step, wain for the Apple Watch connect. If required, enter the password using Apple Watch keyboard.
- Confirm by choosing Join option.
- Wonderful! You have successfully joined your desired Wi-Fi network on Apple Watch.
How to manage Auto Hotspot on Apple Watch?
The Auto Hotspot option gives your Apple Watch the possibility to join previously saved Wi-Fi networks instantly or prevents it from accessing them automatically.
- To begin with, launch the Apple Watch application on your
- Then, enter the Settings.
- At this step, scroll down the list of available options to receive access to the Wi-Fi option.
- Now, enter Auto Hotspot settings.
- Great! Now you can change your current Auto Hotspot settings and decide which Wi-Fi networks your Apple Watch should automatically connect to.
Visit our Social Media: