Would you like to create a group conversation on your iPhone? Do you know how to create yours? Group conversation gives you the possibility to write and receive instant messages with pictures or videos and see all responses from the whole group at once. Let’s find out how to add people to your group conversation on iPhone.
If all of the chat participants are using iPhones, then messages are sent in an iMessage conversation.
How to create a group conversation on iPhone?
If chat participants are using iPhones, then each message is sent as an iMessage. Otherwise, your chat becomes a standard group SMS or MMS conversation.
- First of all, launch Messages application on your iPhone.
- Then, create a new message by clicking Compose.
- Now, choose people from your contact list to give them access to your chat group by clicking Add button.
- Compose your message.
- Great! You have successfully created a group conversation on your iPhone.
How to enable MMS on group conversation on iPhone?
- Firstly, access Settings on your iPhone.
- Secondly, enter the Messages tab,
- Thirdly, enable MMS messaging option.
Visit our Social Media: