Have you accidentally forgot the passcode on your iPhone? If you type it in the wrong way 6 times in a row, your iPhone will automatically lock itself. Do you know what to do if you enter the incorrect password too many times? Come along with our related instructions below to easily put your device into a recovery mode that will let you erase all data stored on your iPhone, including a forgotten passcode.
How to remove password on iPhone?
If you forgot your password, you need to put your device into a recovery mode that lets you erase all data stored on your iPhone, including personal settings, customized options, and password. After removing it all, you can easily restore backup data and your personal settings.
- First of all, press at the same time the side button and one of the volume switchers for a few seconds.
- In the next step, turn off your iPhone by dragging the emerged slider.
- Then, using Apple USB cable, connect your iPhone to a computer.
- Now, hold the Side button or Home Button until your iPhone access recovery mode.
- Erase all data stored on your iPhone, including a passcode.
- Locate your iPhone on your computer.
- Then, select option Restore and wait for the Finder or iTunes application to install new software for your iPhone.
- Great! You have successfully removed a password.
Visit our Social Media: