Are you a new Apple user? Would you like to sign up for Apple services? Have you ever heard about Apple ID? Come along with the following instructions that will let you find out more about Apple ID account and help you create yours. Let’s get into Apple ID functions and discover how to activate Apple devices or start using Apple services, such as iTunes or iCloud.
What is an Apple ID?
Apple ID is your personal account that is used across all Apple devices and services. It identifies users with an email address and password assigned to every Apple ID account and collects user information, such as device backups or data sync across iCloud. Using it, you can receive access to App Store, iTunes Store, iCloud, Apple Books, FaceTime, and even more Apple services.
How to create an Apple ID account?
Create your own Apple ID that is your user name for all of the available Apple services. Follow the introduced steps below, or read our article about how to Change Current Apple ID.
- First of all, launch the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then, select the Sign In option.
- Next, choose to Create New Apple ID.
- Provide an email address that will become your user name, a password, and telephone number.
- At this step, optionally insert details about your credit card and billing information.
- Choose the Next to continue.
- In the last step, verify an email address and telephone number with the provided verification codes.
- Success! You have created your own Apple ID.
Visit our Social Media: