If you want to verify iPhone model you currently own, then here are extremely helpful tools for you. You can determine iPhone model number and increase knowledge about the precise identification of that combination of numbers and letters. Come along with our related step-by-step instructions to identify your iPhone model name and number and get access to the technical specifications with a wide range of product information.
In the following article, you will be able to find out how to:
How to verify iPhone model?
If you wish to find out iPhone model, then here’s an extremely helpful tool. Apple Serial Number Checker lets you check out not only the model name and number, but it gives you the possibility to access a full device specification. It tells more about Activation Status, Purchase Date, Repairs and Service Coverage, Refurbished device, Replaced Device, or even Loaner device. All of this information will be available in one search on AppleSN.info.
- Firstly, go to AppleSN.info.
- Secondly, provide a Serial Number.
- To proceed, tap on the magnifying glass icon.
- Success! Now, you are able to receive iPhone model and a lot of product information.
How to identify iPhone model visually?
If you are in possession of a physical device, you can locate iPhone model on its rear surface. It’s the easiest way to determine iPhone model number, but some newer iPhones won’t have it on the back. If there’s nothing printed here, don’t worry, it means that your device is at least iPhone 8 or later.
How to check iPhone model via Settings?
Another way to identify iPhone model is to look into the Settings app. Launch it to check out Model Name, Model Number, Serial Number, Software Version, and Capacity info.
- First of all, launch the Settings app on your iPhone device.
- Then, enter the General tab.
- At this step, choose About.
- Now, you will be able to read Model Name, Model Number and Software Version, and more.
Visit our Social Media: