Have you accidentally enabled the Lost Mode on your iPhone? From that point on, providing a passcode is required before any unauthorized person can turn off tracking location, erase data, or use your iPhone. Undoubtedly, the Activation Lock was created for keeping your device secure, but if you are having some difficulties in switching it off, then check the solution below.
The following information will let you know how to access your iOS device and easily remove the iCloud Lock.
- Unlock iCloud Activation Lock
- Remove iCloud Lock without a physical device
- Unlock iCloud Lock by sending a support request
How to unlock iCloud Lock?
The easiest way to disable the iCloud Activation Lock is to provide the Apple ID connected with the device, including the passcode.
How to remove iCloud Lock without a physical device?
Below is another way to unlock iCloud Lock without physically having the phone in possession. Accordingly, clear the previous owners’ Apple ID and passwords and set up the device again.
- First of all, go to iCloud.com.
- At this step, enter Find iPhone or Find iPad option.
- Then, choose the device to erase and confirm by choosing the Next button.
- Remove the selected device from your iCloud account.
- Success! The iCloud Lock has been disabled on this device. Now, you will be able to set up your device as your own.
How to unlock iCloud Lock by sending a support request?
If you have the proof of purchase documentation, you can send a request to Apple support or go to your local App Store to receive help. You will be asked to prove your ownership with a receipt with a compatible product number.
Visit our Social Media: