Do you want to check if you still have AppleCare+ coverage available? In this article, you will be able to check if your product is covered under Apple’s Limited Warranty or additional service and support coverage. The following information will let you find out more about AppleCare+ protection plans.
AppleCare+ protection plan gives you the possibility to extend the warranty, cover screen repair, or any other accidental damage service.
In the following article, you will be able to find out:
What is AppleCare+?
In general, it’s a protection plan that extends the warranty for even a third year and provides tech and software support. It offers various plans for Apple devices including Macs, HomePods, iPhones and iPads, Apple TVs, and Apple Watches.
AppleCare+ protection gives you the possibility to cover screen repair or any other accidental damage service. The service provides battery coverage if it retains less than 80% of its original capacity. Mind that the service fees and deductibles differ on various plans.
How to check AppleCare+ status?
How to check AppleCare+ status on your device?
- First of all, launch the Settings app on your Apple device.
- Then, choose the General tab.
- Select the About option.
- At this step, tap on the name of your AppleCare plan. If there is no activated AppleCare plan, choose the Limited Warranty or tap on the Coverage Expired option to see more details.
How to check AppleCare+ status online?
- First of all, go to checkcoverage.apple.com.
- Then, insert the serial number of your Apple device.
- At this step, enter the security code.
- To process, tap on the Continue button.
- Verify your device model and scroll down till the service coverage.
How to buy AppleCare+?
Buy the Apple Care+ coverage within 60 days of your iPhone purchase, or extend it on your device.
- Firstly, launch the Settings app on your Apple device.
- Secondly, enter the General Tab.
- Thirdly, select AppleCare+ Coverage Available.
Visit our Social Media: