If you are the lucky owner of the brand-new iPhone, check our instructions on how to successfully synchronize phonebook contacts. Use Google Account sync, install an app with a direct device-to-device transfer solution, or store contacts on a SIM card. There you go! Here are four methods to easily transfer contacts to your Apple device.
Get to know a few useful methods of transferring content, including saved contacts to your new iPhone.
How to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone using the Move to iOS app?
- Firstly, download the Move to iOS app from Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Secondly, initialize your new iPhone.
- Thirdly, on the Apps & Data screen, select the Move Data from Android option.
- Then, launch the Move to iOS app on your Android, and make sure the Wi-Fi network is enabled.
- Select the Continue option on both devices.
- Next, confirm all emerged terms and conditions on Android device.
- To proceed, tap on the Next option.
- In the app, provide a confirmation code from the iPhone screen.
- Select the content to import and start the process.
How to transfer contacts using SIM?
- To begin, launch the Contacts app on Android device.
- Next, tap on the menu icon on top.
- Choose the Manage contacts section.
- Then, select the Import/Export Contacts option.
- To continue, pick the Export option.
- Specify the transferring place and choose the SIM card.
- Mark all contacts to move and, then tap on Done.
- Tap on the Export option and confirm your choice again.
- Exchange the SIM card on the iPhone.
- Then, launch the Settings app.
- Enter Contacts area.
- Tap on the Import SIM Contacts option.
- In the last step, pick the account to store the contacts.
How to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone using Google Account?
- First of all, launch the Settings app.
- Then, get into the Passwords & Accounts section.
- Select Add Account option and then Google.
- Add Google User to your iPhone. The Google Data, contacts, and apps information will automatically synchronize.
How to transfer contacts using iTunes?
- In the very beginning, launch an iTunes app on your iPhone.
- Then, select the Info tab and activate the contacts synchronization with the Google account.
- Next, change accessibility settings on Google account and enable iTunes the permission to access stored contacts.
- Hang on a little bit for Google contacts to appear in your iPhone phonebook.
Visit our Social Media: