Are you planning to sell your device from Apple? Or maybe you want to prevent the loss of your iPhone content? For this, it is necessary to create a backup to protect the entire contents of the device from possible loss. In the article below, we present you with several ways to create a backup successfully. Stay with them and backup data from your iPhone without any problems.
Backup Data with iCloud
- In the first step, connect your iPhone to a Wi-Fi network.
- Nextly, go to the Settings app and select iCloud.
- After that, select iCloud Backup.
- Finally, tap Back up now to smoothly back up your storage.
- Success! Your iPhone storage is saved on an iCloud account linked to your Apple ID.
Backup Data with iTunes
- Start with open iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone to the PC.
- Now, put in the password or confirm that you Trust This Computer.
- After that, follow the steps presented on the screen.
- In the final part, select your Apple device when it appears in the list and clicks Back Up Now.
Automatically Backup with iCloud
If you want to allow automatic backup, please follow these steps:
- Firstly, make sure that you already enable iCloud Backup as we wrote above (Backup Data with iCloud).
- In the second step, connect iPhone to a power source.
- Do not forget to have access to the Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure that your iPhone’s screen is locked.
- The whole backup process will start automatically.
Visit our Social Media: