Managing your saved passwords and autofill settings on your iPhone is a crucial part of maintaining your digital security. In this article, we’ll guide you through the process of editing your saved passwords and autofill options, ensuring your iPhone is both secure and user-friendly. Let’s dive in!
How to Edit Auto-filled Passwords on iPhone?
- Unlock your iPhone and go to the home screen.
- Open the Settings app, symbolized by a gear icon.
- Scroll down and tap Passwords & Accounts (or just Passwords on some iOS versions).
- Authenticate with your device, using Face ID, Touch ID, or your device passcode.
- You’ll see a list of saved passwords. Tap on the one you want to edit.
- Select the Edit Password option.
- You can now modify the username, password, or any other details as needed.
- Save your changes by confirming, and your password is updated.
- To adjust your autofill settings, go back to Settings, then tap Autofill Passwords and make your desired changes.
By following these steps, you can effortlessly edit your saved passwords and fine-tune your autofill settings on your iPhone. This not only enhances your digital security but also streamlines your online experience. Thanks for joining us, and stay tuned for more insightful tech tips on our channel!