If you’re an iPhone user, you may be wondering how to set a shuffle wallpaper on iOS 16. This feature allows you to automatically change your iPhone’s wallpaper at set intervals, giving your device a fresh and dynamic look. With the latest version of iOS, Apple has made it easy to set a shuffle wallpaper, so you can enjoy a new background every day without having to manually change it. In this article, we will guide you through the steps to set a shuffle wallpaper on iOS 16 and customize your device’s appearance.
How to Apply Shuffle Wallpaper on iPhone?
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap Wallpaper and then Choose a New Wallpaper.
- Select the folder or album that contains the images you want to use for your shuffle wallpaper.
- Tap on Select for the first image you want to add to the shuffle.
- Tap on Options and select Choose where to start the shuffle.
- Choose the images you want to include in the shuffle by tapping on them, then tap Done.
- Set the interval for shuffling the wallpaper by selecting Change under Dynamic Wallpapers and choosing the “Every time I unlock” option.
- Tap on Set to save your shuffle wallpaper.
Setting Shuffle Wallpaper on iOS 16 – Summary
Setting a shuffle wallpaper on iOS 16 is a simple and fun way to add some variety to your iPhone’s appearance. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily set up your device to shuffle through your favorite images on a regular basis. With the ability to customize the shuffle interval and select the images you want to include, you can create a unique and personalized wallpaper experience. We hope that this guide has been helpful in showing you how to set a shuffle wallpaper on iOS 16 and that you enjoy the dynamic new look of your iPhone!