Unlocking your iPhone with a voice command can be a convenient feature, especially when your hands are occupied or you are unable to use Touch ID or Face ID. Apple has introduced a new accessibility feature in iOS that allows users to unlock their iPhones using their voice. This feature can be particularly useful for individuals with mobility or vision impairments. In this article, we will guide you through the steps to enable and use the “Voice Control” feature to unlock your iPhone with a simple voice command.
How to Unlock iPhone with a Trick?
- First, mark your unlock passcode digits with lipstick.
- Once it’s done, open Settings.
- Then find and select Accessibility.
- Go to Voice Control.
- Select Customize Commands.
- Create New Command.
- In phrase area enter: Please Unlock My Phone.
- As action set: Run Cutsom Gesture.
- Click on the marked places, according to your lock combination.
- Select done to save it.
- That’s it! Now you can unlock your iPhone with voice command.
Unlocking iPhone with Voice Command – Summary
Enabling the “Voice Control” feature on your iPhone can make it easier to unlock your device using just your voice, particularly if you have mobility or vision impairments. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily set up and use the “Voice Control” feature to unlock your iPhone with a simple voice command. We hope that this guide has been helpful in showing you how to unlock your iPhone with voice control, and that it makes using your device more accessible and convenient.