Are you tired of constantly texting your family members to let them know you’re leaving work? With the new iOS 16 update, Apple has introduced a feature that automatically notifies your selected contacts when you leave work. This convenient feature not only saves you time and hassle but also gives your loved ones peace of mind knowing that you’re safe and on your way home. In this article, we’ll show you how to set up and use the “Leave Work” feature on iOS 16 and make your daily routine even more effortless.
How to Automatically Send a Message Once Out on iPhone?
- Open the Shortcuts app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Automation tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the + icon in the top right corner to create a new automation.
- Choose Leave Work as the automation type.
- Select the location of your workplace by tapping Choose Location.
- Select the people you want to notify by tapping Choose from Contacts.
- Customize the message you want to send to your contacts.
- Enable the Ask Before Running option if you want to be prompted before the automation runs.
- Tap Done to save your automation.
Now that you know how to set up and use the “Leave Work” feature on iOS 16, you can enjoy the convenience of automatically notifying your family when you leave work. This feature not only saves you time and hassle but also gives your loved ones peace of mind knowing that you’re safe and on your way home. With just a few taps on your phone, you can make your daily routine even more effortless and stay connected with the important people in your life. Try out this feature today and enjoy the benefits of automation on iOS 16.