Emojis have become a popular way of expressing emotions and conveying messages in text messages and social media posts. However, not all devices have the same set of emojis, and users may want to use emojis from a different platform. For example, Android users may want to use emojis that are not available on their iPhones, and vice versa. In this article, we will guide you on how to use Android emojis on iPhone, so you can express yourself with a wider range of emojis. Whether you want to use emojis that are not available on your iPhone or simply prefer the look of Android emojis, this guide will show you how to use them on your iPhone.
How to Use Android Emojis on iOS Device?
- Install the third-party app that provides Android emojis.
- Open the app and grant it permission to access your keyboard.
- Go to your iPhone’s Settings, then tap General > Keyboard > Keyboards.
- Tap Add New Keyboard and select the third-party keyboard app you downloaded.
- Switch to the new keyboard by tapping the globe icon on the keyboard until you see the Android emoji keyboard.
- Start using Android emojis in your messages or social media posts.
Using Android Emojis on iPhone – Summary
In conclusion, using Android emojis on an iPhone is a simple process that requires a third-party app. With the help of these apps, you can enjoy a wider range of emojis and express yourself better in your messages and social media posts. Just follow the steps outlined in this guide, and you’ll be using Android emojis on your iPhone in no time. However, it’s worth noting that some of the Android emojis may not display correctly on iPhones due to compatibility issues. But overall, using Android emojis on your iPhone is a great way to add some variety to your messaging and social media experience.