Do you need to convert currency while traveling or shopping but don’t want to manually input the exchange rate? Luckily, with the Camera app on your iPhone, you can quickly and easily convert currency with just a few taps. This feature uses your phone’s camera to detect and convert foreign currency in real time, making it an incredibly convenient tool for anyone who needs to perform quick currency conversions. In this article, we will guide you through the steps to use the Currency Converter feature on your iPhone’s Camera app and make currency conversions hassle-free.
The Currency Converter feature is only available on iPhones running iOS 16 or later. Make sure your iPhone is updated to the latest version to use this feature.
How to Quickly Convert Currency on iPhone?
- Open the Camera app on your iPhone.
- Point your camera toward the foreign currency note you want to convert.
- The Camera app will automatically detect the currency and highlight the amount.
- Tap on the highlighted amount to bring up the Currency Converter feature.
- Select the base currency (the currency you want to convert from) and the target currency (the currency you want to convert to).
- The app will automatically convert the currency and display the result.
Converting Currency with Camera on iOS – Summary
With the Currency Converter feature on the Camera app of your iPhone, converting currency has never been easier. No need to manually input exchange rates or use a separate app for currency conversion. Simply point your camera toward the foreign currency note, and let the app do the rest. This feature is incredibly useful for travelers and anyone who needs to perform quick currency conversions. With our step-by-step guide, you can start using the Currency Converter feature on your iPhone’s Camera app today and enjoy hassle-free currency conversions.