Create your own event in iPhone 14! If you have a meeting or event coming up that you can’t miss, be sure to save it to your calendar. What’s more, you don’t even have to remember it, as your iPhone 14 will remind you of it before a certain time. Choose a day and create an event by adding all the relevant information for you. Choose a start time and give it a title. Take a look at how to do it.
How to Add an Event in the Calendar on iPhone 14?
- Let’s begin by entering the Calendar app.
- If you are in the individual day view, you can click on the arrow in the upper left corner to see all the days of the month.
- Once you have selected the day you want to create your own event, press the plus button located in the upper right corner.
- Now you can fill in fields however you like. Set the title, location, and starting and ending hour, or set it for the whole day. Furthermore, you can set the event to repeat every certain period of time and invite other people. Choose when your iPhone 14 should remind you of the event. In addition, you can add a note and attachments if needed.
- After filling out the fields, tap the Add text located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- If you would like to do some changes, you can click on your event and then tap the Edit button.
- To delete the event, go to the Edit and press the Delete Event text at the bottom of the screen.
Visit our Social Media