Discover how to secure your iPhone 14 in a simple way. Whether you have the standard model, Plus, Pro, or Pro Max version, it’s a good idea to activate the screen lock on your smartphone. Secure access to your iPhone 14 by adding a passcode, which you will need to enter when trying to unlock the smartphone. Read the following article and find out what you need to do and what settings to enter to set your own passcode on your iPhone 14. Once you have set the passcode, remember to not forget it and to avoid sharing it with others. It is also worth bearing in mind that more difficult and complicated passcodes are harder to guess. Let’s get started!
How to Set Up the Lock Screen on iPhone 14?
- Go to the Settings app.
- Then, scroll down to find and enter the Face ID & Passcode option.
- To enable the passcode feature, scroll down to find the Turn Passcode On option and tap it.
- You can configure the passcode by clicking on the Passcode Options at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the type of passcode that you prefer to have set up.
- Now enter your passcode that will be set on your iPhone 14.
- After typing your passcode, tap Next in the upper right corner.
- You might get an information that your passcode is easy to guess. If you’re comfortable with your passcode, choose Use Anyway. Otherwise, you can set up another passcode that might be harder to guess.
- Enter the same passcode again and tap Done in the upper right corner.
- If you would like to, you can now set your Apple ID Password. However, you can also skip this step by pressing Cancel in the upper left corner.
- Wait a couple of seconds to let your iPhone 14 set up the lock screen.
- Your passcode has been enabled! You can try it out by locking your iPhone 14 and unlocking again – this time with the passcode.
Visit our Social Media