The basic thing we should be able to do on our iPhone 14 is to turn it on as well as off. If you have just become the owner of a new smartphone from Apple, you most likely just need to power it on. On the other hand, you may have found yourself in a situation where you want or need to reboot it. In that case, you should also learn what you need to do to turn off the iPhone 14. Therefore, we encourage you to read the instructions below, which will teach you how to switch on and off the iPhone 14. Regardless of the version you own, whether it’s the iPhone 14, 14 Plus, 14 Pro or 14 Pro Max, the instructions will work on any of them.
How to Switch On iPhone 14?
- Press and hold the side button located on the right side of the smartphone.
- When the Apple logo pops up, you can release the side key.
- Your iPhone 14 is now starting up.
How to Switch Off iPhone 14?
- Press and hold the side button located on the right side of iPhone 14.
- At the same time, press and hold the volume up button on the left side.
- After a few seconds, you will see two options. One of them, at the top of the screen, is used to shut down the smartphone. Slide the power icon from the left to the right side of the slider.
- Your iPhone 14 is now shutting down.
Visit our Social Media