When downloading files from the Internet, we may lose them on our phone or simply not know where they are stored and how to find them. If you have downloaded something from the Internet on your iPhone and can’t find it, read the instructions below to find out where the folder with the downloaded files is located. Let’s find out where is the download folder on your Apple device!
How to Find the Download Folder?
- Go to the Files app.
- At the bottom of the screen, hit the Browser tab.
- Click the On My iPhone option.
- And now choose the Downloads folder.
- All your downloaded files are located here.
How to Find the iCloud Download Folder?
If you followed the instructions above and did not find your downloaded file, chances are it has been stored in the iCloud download folder. Here is how to find that folder:
- Open the Files app.
- Press iCloud Drive.
- Click on Downloads.
- Your file may be saved in this place.
Visit our Social Media