Bluetooth is a worldwide technology that allows data to be transmitted wirelessly over short distances. The Bluetooth technology is common today and available in many devices, including the Apple’s iPhone. Many types of devices, such as headphones, speakers, modems, computer keyboards and mice, can rely on connectivity via Bluetooth. This means that we can connect our wireless device just by using the Bluetooth function. In this article, you will learn how to activate Bluetooth on the iPhone. So, if you would like to activate Bluetooth to connect your device to your smartphone, we encourage you to read the following tutorial.
How to Enable Bluetooth?
- Go to the Settings app.
- Click on the Bluetooth section.
- Press the switcher next to the Bluetooth. If it turns green, Bluetooth is activated.
How to Connect a Device to iPhone via Bluetooth?
- After enabling Bluetooth using the method above, your iPhone will start searching for available Bluetooth devices nearby.
- All available Bluetooth devices are listed under the Devices section.
- Choose your device from the list of devices by pressing on the name.
- You might be asked to confirm the pairing by checking if the displayed code is the same on both devices. Click the Pair button if the code is the same on your iPhone and on the device that you’re trying to pair with.
- If necessary, accept the pairing request on your Bluetooth device as well.
- When the device is connected to your iPhone, your Bluetooth device should be listed under the My devices section with the Connected text being displayed next to the device name.
How to Disconnect a Bluetooth Device on iPhone?
- In the Bluetooth settings, find your device name under the My devices section and click on the information icon (blue “i” letter in a circle).
- Now press the Forget This Device button.
- Confirm the action by pressing the Forget Device button.
- And now your Bluetooth device is disconnected from your iPhone.
Visit our Social Media