In this article, you will find instructions on how to use the timer on the iPhone. Using the Clock app, you can set a timer that will count down the time for you. Read the following article to learn how to use the app to measure time. Let’s begin!
How to set up the timer?
- Open the Clock app.
- At the bottom of the screen, choose Timer.
- Set the length of time to be measured by setting hours, minutes and seconds.
- You can switch the alarm tune by pressing the When Timer Ends button. Choose the sound you want to be played when the time is up and press Set in the top right corner.
- Press the green Start button to run the timer.
- When the time is up, you will be notified by your iPhone.
Visit Our Social Media