Wondered how to update your Mac to the latest system version? Do you want to use a Mac device with the newest macOS system version? Are you looking for an option that allows you to smoothly update Mac from Apple? We are coming with the instructions, where we show you how to easily update your Mac to the latest system version. Just follow the below tutorial and get the knowledge of how to download and install the newest macOS version.
How to update macOS on Mac?
- In the first step, select System Preferences from the Apple menu located on the corner of your screen.
- In the next step, click Software Update.
- At this moment, Update Now or Upgrade Now.
- If you can see that your Mac is Up To Date, macOS and all its applications are up to date.
- If you want to update an app downloaded from the App Store, please use the App Store to successfully update it.
- If you would like to update your Apple iOS device, follow our article and successfully complete the update.
Visit our Social Media: