Are you looking for a solution to print from an iPad or iPhone? Do you wonder how to enable wireless printing on iPad or iPhone? Interested in how to use AirPrint to wireless printing via iPad or iPhone? We are coming with the tutorial, where we explain to you how to use iPad or even iPhone to print via AirPrint. Let’s follow the below instructions and without any problem, make a connection between your printer and Apple mobile device to start printing successfully.
Before you start the whole process, check out if your printer supports AirPrint and make sure that iPhone or iPad and the printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
How to Print with AirPrint?
- In the first step, get access to the application you want to print from.
- Nextly, locate a print option, tap the app sharing icon, reply or share icon, or tap the more settings icon.
- At this moment, go down and click the Print or Printer icon. If you cannot locate printing options, see the apps’ User Manual or the Help Section.
- Tap Select printer and select an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Select the number of copies or which page you want to print.
- At the top right, click Print.
Visit our Social Media: