iPhone widgets are a very useful tool if you want to quickly get information from your favorite applications. iOS 14 allows widgets to be used on the main screen, putting information from the app at your fingertips. You can also use widgets from Today View by swiping the main screen or the lock screen to the right. So how do you use widgets on your iPhone? Follow the attached instructions to learn how to run the widgets tool smoothly on your iPhone.
How to Add Widgets to iPhone Home Screen?
- Firstly, touch and hold a widget or empty area on iPhone Home Screen until the apps move.
- Secondly, touch the Add button, located in the upper left corner.
- At this moment, pick a widget, select from three widget sizes, and then click Add widget.
- Finally, touch Done.
You also be able to add widgets from the Today View. In Today View, click and hold a widget until the quick actions menu opens, and after that touch Edit Home Screen. Drag the widget to the right edge of the screen until it appears on your iOS Home Screen, then click Done.
How to Add Widgets to iPhone Today View?
- At first, click and hold a widget or touch an empty area in Today View until the app’s icons tremble.
- Nextly, tap the Add button in the top left corner.
- At this time, scroll down the screen to select the widget you want and then your preferred size
- In the final moment, click Add Widget then confirm Done.
How to Edit iPhone Widgets?
iOS 14 gives you the ability to configure widgets. For example, you have the option to edit the Weather widget to view the weather forecast for your location or another location. Follow the instructions and learn how to do this:
- In the first step, click and hold a widget to access the Quick Actions Menu.
- Secondly, tap Edit Widget.
- In the final part, type the changes and click outside the widget to exit.
- Perfect, you just edited your widgets.
It is also possible to move the widgets to any place where it will be possible to locate them faster. All you have to do is hold down the widget until it starts to move, then move it to any place on the screen.
How to Remove Widgets?
- Firstly, click and hold the widget you want to get rid of.
- Secondly, press Remove Widget.
- Now, press Delete again to confirm the entire process.
- Ready! The widget has been removed.
Visit our Social Media: