Would you like to personalize the look of your Apple Watch? Thinking about changing the current Apple watch face? Do you want to learn how to successfully create a new version of the Apple watch face? Today we come with a tutorial where you will learn how to do it successfully. Check out the included instructions to learn how to refresh the look of your Apple watch face. Follow the tutorial below and switch the current watch face in your Apple watch in a few easy steps.
In this article, you will be able to find out how to:
- swap watch face on Apple Watch?
- personalize watch face on Apple Watch?
- create a new version of Apple’s face?
- erase the watch face on Apple Watch?
- change the shown time on Apple Watch?
How to swap watch face on Apple Watch?
- Start from the watch face, swipe left or right from edge to edge.
- Stop when you get to the watch face you want to wear.
How to personalize watch face on Apple Watch?
- Firstly, click the Digital Crown to go to the watch face.
- In the next step, press and hold the screen.
- Now, slide left or right to select a watch face, and after that tap Edit.
- At this moment, swipe left or right to select a function, and then turn the Digital Crown to change it. For example, you can change the color of the second hand or the markings on the watch face.
- This is high time to swipe all the way to the left to edit, with which you can check e.g. weather, your activities, or information from other installed applications. Touch a complication to select it, and then rotate the Digital Crown to change it.
- When done, click on the Digital Crown to save your changes.
- Finally, press a watch face to set it as the current face.
Is also possible to make changes to Watch Face from the iPhone. To do that, get access to the Watch App, and tap the Face Gallery tab.
How to create a new version of Apple’s face?
- In the first step, click on the Digital Crown to get access to the watch face.
- In the second step, press and hold the screen, slide your finger all the way to the right, and then tap the Add button on the More icon.
- Now, to select a watch face, rotate the Digital Crown, then touch the one you want. This sets the current watch face to where you just created it.
- In the final part, to customize the watch face, touch and hold the screen again, and then touch Edit.
How to erase the watch face on Apple Watch?
- Smoothly, go to the actual watch face, then press and hold the screen.
- Nextly, slide left or right to the watch face you want to remove.
- In the final part, swipe up and tap Remove.
You can restore the watch face later if you want.
How to change the shown time on Apple Watch?
- At the very beginning, get access to the Settings app on Apple Watch, then tap Clock.
- In the second step, touch +0 min.
- Now, rotate the Digital Crown and select the distance you want to set the watch.
- In the end, click Cancel or Set.
Only the time displayed on the watch face can be set. Your alarms, notifications, world clock, and every other time will continue to coincide with real-time.
Visit our Social Media: