If you are planning to buy a second-hand iPad, you should first check out its blacklist status. All of the blacklists collect IMEI codes and Electronic Serial Numbers of devices reported as misplaced or stolen. Use the online smartphone databases that allow you to verify if your iPhone’s IMEI code is registered as stolen. Let’s find out how to use them to ensure yourself if iPad is sold by rightful owner.
Blacklisted iPads with activated protection feature become inoperable when it comes to using mobile data or making calls.
How to verify stolen iPad?
Use one of the available online IMEI and Serial Number checkers, and you will be able to find out all of the important information about your device, including IMEI status.
If you are having some difficulties in locating iPad’s Serial Number, read our article about how can you Find Apple Serial Number.
- First of all, locate IMEI or Serial Number of your iPad.
- Then, go to our iPad Serial Number Checker service.
- Enter Serial Number on the special box.
- To proceed, press the magnifying glass symbol.
- Success! Now, you will be able to check out the blacklist status to verify if iPad is stolen.
Visit our Social Media: