Wondering how to connect your AirPods to a MAC device? Would you like to use AirPods on your MAC device? How do I pair AirPods and MAC? Nothing easier! In the presented article, we will tell you how to successfully connect AirPods to a MAC device. Follow the instructions below and listen to music on MAC without any problems.
Pair AirPods with MAC
If your AirPods are not connected to an iPhone, you can connect them to a MAC device by following the instructions below.
- In the first step, open the cover of the case, making sure the AirPods are inside it.
- In the next step, press and hold the configuration button located on the back of the case until the status light flashes white.
- Now, on your MAC device, choose the Apple menu -> System Preferences, then click Bluetooth.
- At this point, select AirPods in the list of available devices.
- Ultimately, click Enable to be able to say “Hey Siri” to start using Siri with the AirPods.
- Cool! Your AirPods have been successfully connected to the MAC.
Visit our Social Media: