Today, it’s a perfect day to extend your knowledge about the battery of the AirPods Pro. How to get a recharge when your wireless headphones from Apple lack power? Apple claims that a single charge gets up to about 4,5 hours of playing clear music. Verify these promises and keep an eye on the battery level of Apple AirPods Pro using iOS and Android devices, or your Mac. If you are interested, below we are explaining to you how to charge up again your Apple AirPods Pro.
Mind that AirPods Pro are inside the case, then the light shows the charge status of your AirPods. If your AirPods are removed, the light status shows the battery level of your case.
In this article you will find out how to:
- Charge AirPods Pro wirelessly
- Recharge Wireless Charging Case
- Recharge Case via wired connection
- Enable Optimized Battery Charging on AirPods Pro
How to charge AirPods Pro wirelessly?
The Wireless Charging Case provides the power for AirPods Pro lasting up to 24 hours. But how to charge them properly?
Put both of the headphones inside a charging case and hang on for the full recharge. It takes about 5 minutes to recharge power for an hour of playing music. The battery status light placed on the front side ought to become green, which means your AirPods Pro are ready to use.
How to charge Wireless Charging Case?
Charge your Wireless Charging Case with a Qi-compatible charging mat included in the Apple headphones original package.
- To begin, close the lid of Wireless Charging Case.
- Next, insert it on the Qi-certified charging mat.
- Now, check for the status, which should stay for several seconds. If it doesn’t appear, reposition the case to the mat again.
- Wait for the recharge. The battery status light should become green, which indicates Wireless Charging Case is fully recharged. The amber color indicates that less than one full charge remains.
How to charge Charging Case via wired connection?
First of all, prepare a USB-C to Lightning Cable or a USB to Lightning Cable, included in the box. The whole process is a bit faster if you connect it with the iPhone or iPad USB charger, or with your Mac.
- To begin, you ought to connect a case with the end of the cable into the USB charger or port.
- Then, make sure if the cable is plugged correctly.
- Next, wait for a sign from the status light placed inside the charging case. It should light up for 8 seconds.
- At the end of the process, the light status flashes green. It means the charging is accomplished.
How to activate Optimized Battery Charging on AirPods Pro?
The Optimized Battery Charging on AirPods is an additional feature available for the users of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Make sure your Apple device is updated to iOS or iPadOS 14.2 or later.
- To begin, open the AirPods case.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Next, select the Bluetooth tab.
- At this moment, scroll down the list of available devices. Next to your AirPods Pro, tap on the information button.
- Activate, or turn off Optimized Battery Charging.
Visit our Social Media: