Are you looking for a way to split your iPad screen? Would you like to open two different apps on your iPad screen? How to use multitasking on iPad? How to use the dual-screen on iPad? Follow the instructions below to find out how to create a split-screen on your iPad. With our help, you will be able to do more activities simultaneously.
Use Multitasking on iPad
- When using a specific app, swipe up from the bottom edge and pause to have a view of the Dock.
- Then, touch and hold an app in the Dock, drag it to the right or left edge of the screen, then lift your finger.
- If the two items you want to use are already open in split view, drag over the item you want to replace.
- If you want both views to be equal, drag the separator to the center of the screen.
- Perfect! You already use multitasking on your iPad.
Visit our Social Media: