Today, we are glad to show you a few simple steps to switch off your iPhone and back it on. If you are trying to restart your iPhone 11, then here you will find out how to accomplish this process. If your battery is critically low, or you need to reboot your iPhone to fix some system issues, try to switch off your Apple device. See for yourself how uncomplicated this process really is.
Get access to the advanced information about: Apple iPhone 11.
In this article you will find out how to:
How to turn off iPhone 11?
- Firstly, press long volume switches.
- Secondly, wait a little bit for the emerged slider.
- Thirdly, drag the slider.
- Next, hang on for about 30 seconds. If you wait too long, the phone cancels the shutdown automatically.
How to restart iPhone 11?
- Press long volume button on the right side.
- Then, wait for the Apple logo to appear.
How to force restart iPhone 11?
Mind that if the battery isn’t charged enough, the iPhone display will remain black.
- Press the volume down button.
- Next, press long the side button placed on the other iPhone side.
- Wait for the Apple logo to appear.
Visit our Social Media: