Are you tired of your iOS device automatically locking itself after a short period of inactivity? The auto-lock feature is designed to save battery life and enhance security, but it can be inconvenient for certain tasks or situations. In this article, we will guide you through the simple steps to turn off auto-lock on iOS, allowing you to use your device without interruptions.
How to Deactivate Autolock on iPhone?
- Locate and tap the Settings app on your iOS home screen. It is represented by a gear icon.
- Find and select Display & Brightness.
- Under the Display & Brightness section, you will find Auto-Lock. Tap on it to access the auto-lock settings.
- To turn off auto lock completely, select the option Never.
- Congratulations! Autolock is now turned off on your iOS device. You can use it without worrying about the screen turning off automatically.
By following these simple steps, you have successfully disabled the autolock feature on your iOS device. Remember that leaving your screen on for extended periods without any interaction may lead to increased battery consumption. It is advisable to re-enable autolock when you no longer require the continuous display. Enjoy a more uninterrupted experience while using your iPhone or iPad!