Apple Maps offers a convenient way to plan and navigate multi-stop journeys by allowing users to add stops to their current routes. Whether you need to make a detour, add a pit stop, or plan a multi-destination trip, this feature can greatly enhance your navigation experience. In this article, we will explore how to add stops to the current route on Apple Maps, empowering you to effortlessly customize your journey and efficiently reach multiple destinations.
How to Add Stops to Route on Apple Maps?
- Open the Apple Maps app on your device.
- Enter your initial destination in the search bar and start the navigation.
- While on the navigation screen, tap on the Search bar at the top.
- Enter the address or name of the stop you want to add as a destination.
- From the search results, tap on the correct location to select it.
- Tap on the Add button or the plus icon next to the location.
- The added stop will appear as a new destination on your route.
- Repeat steps 4-7 to add additional stops as needed.
- Rearrange the order of the stops by tapping and dragging the handles next to each destination.
- Continue navigating the revised route with the added stops.
This article provides insights into adding stops to the current route on Apple Maps, enabling users to seamlessly plan multi-stop journeys. By following a few straightforward steps, users can effortlessly add and arrange multiple destinations along their route, whether for detours, pit stops, or multi-destination trips. The ability to customize your journey by adding stops enhances your navigation experience, ensuring a smoother and more efficient travel process. With Apple Maps, exploring multiple locations in a single trip becomes a breeze, allowing you to optimize your time and enjoy a more flexible and convenient journey.