With the release of iOS 16, Apple has taken things a step further by adding even deeper weather data to the app. In this article, we will explore how to access and use this new weather data in the iOS 16 Weather app. We will provide step-by-step instructions and tips to help you make the most out of the enhanced weather features in iOS 16.
How to Check Detailed Weather Info on iPhone?
- Open the Weather app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the city or location name at the top of the screen to view the current weather conditions.
- Scroll down to see the hourly and daily forecast for the selected location.
- Tap on the day or time to view more detailed weather information, including the temperature, chance of precipitation, wind speed, and direction, UV index, and more.
- Swipe left or right to view the weather information for other days.
Getting Deeper Weather Data with iOS 16 – Summary
In conclusion, iOS 16 has brought significant improvements to the Weather app, providing users with even more detailed and accurate weather data. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily access and use the enhanced weather features in iOS 16 to stay informed and prepared for any weather conditions. Remember to also enable notifications for severe weather alerts in the Settings app to receive timely alerts and stay safe during extreme weather events. With iOS 16, staying on top of the weather has never been easier.