The Shake to Undo feature on iOS 16 is a useful tool that can help you quickly correct mistakes made while typing on your iPhone or iPad. This feature allows you to undo your last action by simply shaking your device, saving you the trouble of manually editing or deleting the text. If you’re not familiar with how to activate Shake to Undo, don’t worry – it’s easy to set up and use. In this article, we’ll guide you through the process of enabling Shake to Undo on your iOS 16 device so you can take advantage of this convenient feature.
How to Turn On the Shake to Undo Feature on iOS 16?
- First of all, open Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Accessibility.
- Then, find and select Touch.
- Locate and toggle on the Shake to Undo option.
- You will see a pop-up notification asking you to confirm if you want to turn on Shake to Undo. Just tap Continue to enable the feature.
Activation of Shake to Undo Feature on iOS 16 – Summary
With Shake to Undo enabled on your iOS 16 device, you can quickly undo any typing errors or accidental deletions with a simple shake of your device. This feature is a convenient and efficient way to correct mistakes without having to manually edit your text. By following the steps outlined in this tutorial, you can easily activate Shake to Undo on your iPhone or iPad and start taking advantage of this useful feature today.