Are you tired of the traditional way of rebooting your iPhone? With iOS 16, you can now reboot your device using Siri! In this article, we’ll guide you through the simple steps to restart your iPhone with the help of Siri. Keep reading to learn how to make the most out of this new feature on your device.
How to Reboot iPhone with Voice Command iOS 16?
- Activate Siri by holding down the side button or saying Hey Siri.
- Then, say Reboot my iPhone.
- Siri will confirm the reboot action.
- Tap Yes or say Yes to confirm the reboot.
- That’s it, your iPhone will restart.
In this article, you will learn how to reboot your iPhone using Siri on iOS 16. With the help of Siri, rebooting your iPhone has become quick and convenient. The steps to reboot your iPhone with Siri include activating Siri, saying “Reboot my iPhone,” confirming the reboot action with a tap or voice command and watching your iPhone restart. With these simple steps, rebooting your iPhone has never been easier.