If you are looking for the right settings in which you could select a different system language for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, you should read the following article. By getting into the language settings, you will be able to start using your Apple device in your language. So let’s get started!
How to Change the Language on iPhone, iPad, or iPod?
- Open the Settings.
- Then go to the General settings.
- Find and select Language & Region.
- Now choose iPhone/iPad/iPod language.
- Pick your language from the list of all available languages.
- Confirm the change.
- Now your device is in a new language!
Visit our Social Media