If you wish your Apple Watch to check your blood oxygen levels, check out how to set up the Blood Oxygen app correctly. With this app, you can check your blood oxygen level, which represents the percentage of oxygen in red blood cells carried from your lungs to the rest of your body. The Blood Oxygen app allows you to measure your blood oxygen levels on demand, directly from your wrist, giving you information about your overall state of wellness. Continue reading this article to find out how to set the app up and how to use it properly. Stick to the instructions to figure out how to get the best results from the Blood Oxygen app.
How to Set Up the Blood Oxygen App
- On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app.
- Scroll down to find and choose Blood Oxygen app.
- Now press the Enable button.
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish the set up.
How to Get the Best Blood Oxygen Results
- Make sure your Apple Watch is not loose on your wrist. The back of the Apple Watch needs to be touching your wrist.
- During the measurement, rest your arms on a table.
- Keep your wrist and palm down and flat. Hold your wrist still.
- If your Apple Watch interfere with your wrist bones, you can move your watch a few inches up your arm.
How to Take a Blood Oxygen Measurement
- Be sure that your Apple Watch is snug on your wrist.
- On your Apple Watch, open the Blood Oxygen app.
- Keep your wrist flat, face your Apple Watch up and stay still.
- Tap Start.
- It will take 15 seconds to complete the measurement. During this time, it is recommended to rest your arm on a table.
- Once the measurement is completed, you will receive your results.
- Tap the Done button to finish.
Visit our Social Media